Port Potomac is one of the newer communities being developed along the Route 1 corridor between Dale Boulevard and Route 234. It features a spectacular entry boulevard and wide streets throughout the community. The quote below was taken directly form the developer's Port Potomac description.
" The entrance to a community tells you much about the quality of life to be found within. Port Potomac greets you with the classic elegance of formal brick structures and manicured green lawns. The white columns and red brick of the Community Center, framed by a unique water feature are a perfect setting for one of the finest community recreational facilities you can find in Prince William."
Town Home Market Report
Homes Sold and Settled|
Year-To-Date 2009 Vs. Total Year 2008
- Commuter bus service to the PENTAGON and WASHINGTON, DC operates from the VDOT Commuter Lot at Route 234 and US 1
- There is a major SLUG LINE at the Route 234 and US 1 VDOT Commuter Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- The VRE RIPPON STATION is approximately 15 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- MCB Quantico is approximately 15 minutes
Fort Belvoir is approximately 45 minutes during rush hour
Schools and Libraries
- Since there is ongoing development in the area and school assignments could change it will be best to locate a school by specific address using the Prince William School Locator
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is just west of I-95 on Route 234 It features a Shopper's, Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- Lake Montclair Center is approximately 15 minutes
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City.
- The Market at Opitz Crossing is approximately 15 minutes
- Port Potomac homeowmers will enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools, kid's activities, business center and a very active community association
- Dale City Rec Center is approximately 15 minutes away on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Water Works Waterpark is approximately 20 minutes on Dale Boulevard in Dale City
- Prince William Indoor Ice Rink is also located on Dale Boulevard about 20 minutes away
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 20 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is approximately 20 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 20 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 25 minutes
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 15 to 20 minutes
- Locust Shade Park is approximately 10 minutes
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
Contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.