Another solid month of sales! At the beginning of the year, sales were off 30% from last year. During the last the months, the number of homes sold in this area of Louisville is only down by 10%. Clearly confidence is returning to the Louisville housing market. This area has been a little slower to recover as prices tend to exclude first-time home buyers. However, as more trade-up consumers enter the market, sales will continue to improve. Area 8 is a highly desirable section of Louisville and a good number of people are activiely looking to buy here.
- In these rapidly changing times, property valuation is critical and expertise is essential. Sellers need to find a Louisville real estate agent who can help them price, prepare, and promote their home correctly. Buyers also need a local expert who can help them find the ideal home and achieve a successful closing.
Additional Market Reports (July 09)
- Louisville Homes - Area 7 Fern Creek, Hikes Point, J-Town
- Bullitt County Homes
- Shepherdsville Homes
- Mt Washington Homes
First Time Home Buyer Tax Credits for Louisville Home Buyers
- $4500 Down Payment Assistance - Get Down payment Assistance money through KHC.
- $8000 Tax Credit - Get an $8000 Tax Credit on your 2008 or 2009 Tax return when you buy a home.
- $8000 Tax Credit Amended - Find how how to use the Tax Credit for a portion of your downpayment
* * * * *
I specialize in the following areas of the Metro Louisville Area: Prospect, Middletown, Jeffersontown (J-Town), Fern Creek, Okolona, Shepherdsville, Mt Washington, Hillview, Brooks and Pewee Valley. Click the following links to learn more about Louisville and Bullitt County Real Estateor to Search for Louisville Homes