Since 1957 the City of Beaverton has been hosting the Beaverton Celebration Parade. Marking it's 52nd year -- the Beaverton Parade will kick off this Saturday, Sept. 19th at 10:00 a.m.
The Beaverton Celebration Parade route will be through the heart of Beaverton, commencing on SW Allen and SW Wilson . . . winding up at SW Broadway and SW Hall.
What's NOT TO LIKE about the Beaverton Parade?
- Local area school MARCHING BANDS from Aloha, Beaverton, Southridge, Westview & Sunset highs
- Great floats
- Local organizations
- and it's FREE, FREE, FREE
This year's GRAND MARSHALL is Beaverton native, Mariel Zuganis -- the first American to win the FENCING GOLD MEDAL in the 2008 Olympics!
After the Beaverton Celebration Parade, there will be vendor booths, kids' activites, drawings from local business for free gift certificates, food booths, classic cars, and more.
For More Information:
- Phone: 503-629-6330
- Website: www.beavertonoregon.gov
Beaverton Parade sponsors:
- Bank of America (yeah, I know . . . )
- Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda
- Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce
- City of Beaverton
- Beaverton School District
- Beaverton Arts Commission