Assistant/Transaction Coordinator Needed for a Busy, Full Time Husband & Wife RE Team
· Assist with the marketing of properties in the MLS & on various websites
· Complete Comparative Market Valuations/Broker Price Opinions (BPOs)
· Data entry with the ability to type 40+WPM
· Complete file & transaction management
· Follow up with lenders, buyers, sellers and title companies
· Conduct occasional Open Houses
· Show homes to prospective buyers as needed (take buyer overflow)
· Manage lockboxes/signs/supplies
· Scheduling/calendar management, answering incoming phone calls. Check messages regularly & return phone calls.
· Short Sale Processing:
· Evaluate hardship and financials for short sale feasibility.
· Submit short sale package to the banks.
· Follow short sale process to completion.
· Update with file status and provide weekly office updates.
· Negotiate with banks to accept offer.
· Call banks at least 2 times or more per week per file.
· Communicate with both Realtors and client on the file as to the status without being told to do so.
The best candidate for this position will possess the following characteristics:
· Real Estate License and common knowledge of real estate & mortgage terminology
· Motivated and ability to work independently and efficiently.
· Prior administrative skills. Must know how to use Zipforms, FlexMLS, Word, Publisher & Excel. Quicken & Docusign knowlege a +.
· Must know how to be professional when conducting business.
· Must be very proactive and hardworking, often without instruction.
· Must be focused with the ability to follow up and work with little supervision.
· Must be detail oriented & ORGANIZED as I am NOT (organized).
· Must show initiative and pride in his/her work
· Must be able to multi-task. A definite must!
· Must be a quick learner, personable, have strong problem solving skills, be a self-starter and assertive.
· Must possess a strong ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Must show initiative and pride in his/her work!
· Must be able to handle a NON structured day and work under pressure with strict deadlines
· Must be able to work out of my home and yours.....this is a VERY casual environment!
· Must like children & be able to occasionally work around chaos (I have two little girls who are home from school/pre-k at 3pm)
· Please be reliable & looking for a long term position with us. If your goal is to become a FT agent, this may not be the right fit.
You will be an independent contractor. Hours are flexible and as business dictates. This position is technically part time, though we are busy enough right now and have been busy enough for the past year and a half to keep you busy full time. If you feel you are the best person for this job, please email your resume with a cover letter noting why you are not a full time agent and feel this position would be a better fit for you.