Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
· Evaluate hardship and financials for short sale feasibility.
· Submit short sale package to the banks.
· Follow short sale process to completion.
· Update with file status and provide weekly office updates.
· Negotiate with banks to accept offer.
· Call banks at least 2 times or more per week per file.
· Communicate with both Realtors and client on the file as to the status without being told to do so.
The best candidate for this position will possess the following characteristics:
· Real Estate License and common knowledge of real estate & mortgage terminology
· Motivated and ability to work independently and efficiently.
· Prior administrative skills. Must know how to use Zipforms, FlexMLS, Word, Publisher & Excel. Quicken & Docusign knowlege a +.
· Must know how to be professional when conducting business.
· Must be very proactive and hardworking, often without instruction.
· Must be focused with the ability to follow up and work with little supervision.
· Must be detail oriented & ORGANIZED as I am NOT (organized).
· Must show initiative and pride in his/her work
· Must be able to multi-task. A definite must!
· Must be a quick learner, personable, have strong problem solving skills, be a self-starter and assertive.
· Must possess a strong ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Must show initiative and pride in his/her work!
· Must be able to handle a NON structured day and work under pressure with strict deadlines
· Must be able to work out of my home and yours.....this is a VERY casual environment!
· Must like children & be able to occasionally work around chaos (I have two little girls who are home from school/pre-k at 3pm)
· Please be reliable & looking for a long term position with us. If your goal is to become a FT agent, this may not be the right fit.
You will be an independent contractor. Hours are flexible and as business dictates. This position is technically part time, though we are busy enough right now and have been busy enough for the past year and a half to keep you busy full time. If you feel you are the best person for this job, please email your resume with a cover letter noting why you are not a full time agent and feel this position would be a better fit for you.
Don't let time slip away. Take action today. Foreclosure is NOT an option! Call Jessica Sulliman - Phoenix Arizona Short Sale Agent for a confidential phone interview to go over your options to avoidforeclosure at 602-677-7977.
Stop Foreclosure- Learn Your Options. Maybe a short sale is your best option.
Maybe the bank will PAY YOU up to $20,000 to short sell your home! We may be able to help you avoid foreclosure.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: *Seek competent legal counsel and tax advice for any real estate transaction. Jessica Sulliman and Ashby Realty Group are not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit. Your Lender may not agree to the change of your loan and/or a Short Sale.With a Short Sale, there are no guarantees offered and we cannot provide legal advice. Seek legal advice.*
Ashby Realty Group handles Arizona real estate sales, Arizona short sales, Arizona strategic short sales, Arizona pre-foreclosure sales, and Arizona foreclosures in the entire metro Phoenix area. We specialize in the East Valley: Queen Creek, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Tempe, Florence, San Tan Valley, Ahwatukee, Anthem at Merrill Ranch resort community in Florence AZ. Serving all of Maricopa and Pinal counties Arizona. Arizona Short Sale Realtor. Short Sale Arizona
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.