Port Royal Luxury Real Estate Home, Naples FL
- Port Royal is the realization of John Glen Sample's vision: "My ambition is to make Port Royal the finest place in the world to live.
- Port Royal was inspired by the 17th century Jamaican city, where pirates roamed, thus its Caribbean flare
- With Gordon Drive as the main Port Royal street, most of the Port Royal streets have lively names such as Rum Row, Gin Lane, Spyglass Lane, Treasure Lane, Lantern Lane, KingsTown Drive, Galleon Drive, Nelsons Walk, Fort Charles Drive, Cutlass Lane, Admiralty Parade, Half Moon Walk, Dead End Lane, Short Lane, Green Dolphin Lane, Cove Lane and Bay Road, all featuring stupendous waterfront views and stunning sunsets.
- Many of the vintage Port Royal homes were built in the 50's and 60's. Many have been replaced by palatial Port Royal luxury homes of Mediterranean style.
- Most of the Port Royal area was created by digging meandering wide channels and using the dredge fill to create the land.