Gulf Breeze, Florida: I am continuing my best best of the best series by choosing articles on different real estate topics beneficial to Gulf Breeze REO's Investors, home buyers and sellers. This weeks topic is on the Investor and who wants to be the next millionaire in Pensacola, Pace, Gulf Breeze, Florida. With a well know, little used strategy we can make you the next millionaire. Unbelievable, put me to the test and see. I hope you find this series to be educational as well as informative. Call me to discuss the use of the of this little used strategy and to discuss how we work and if it will benefit you here in Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze, Fl. Call Joyce Kelley 800-309-3414 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To view short sales, foreclosures, REO's and homes for sale in Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze, Florida Click Here.
Real estate investing is still a good investment, as the majority of Americans plan to work as long as they possibly can during their retirement age. Therefore, if you want to enjoy your retirement, we have some advice about real estate investing to help you along your way.
Recently, Bankrate, Inc. released a study that showed that most working Americans are planning to work well into their retirement age. This will definitely redefine the view of traditional retirement. Bankrate's study found that 75% of working Americans plan to keep working during retirement age. One-third of those plan to keep working because they will need the money and 30% plan to keep working because they enjoy it.
From these findings, it is important to be financially ready for retirement so you can enjoy it. And, real estate investing is still a great way to do that. No matter how much value properties have lost over the last few months, we must remember the fundamental reasons of investing in property: equity building and long-term investment. Real estate should be a long-term investment, not a get-rich quick scheme. Therefore, here are some fundamental things to look for when searching for a property to invest your future in.
* Income Production: When buying the property, you want one that will be a good rental or lease property. The payments you receive will be income you can use to pay the mortgage and other expenses associated with the property. Ideally, you want to collect enough in rent to cover the mortgage payment, expenses and have a little extra left over to put in savings.
* Equity Build-Up: When receiving payments from your tenants for rent, a portion of each payment goes to the principal and interest of the loan. To pay down the principal faster and save on your interest payments, add as much extra as you can to your payments.
* Control: You can have control of part of the property without having to pay for the whole thing upfront. This is done by using "Other People's Money." It allows you to use the income gained to pay off the mortgage and gain more equity.
* Tax Advantages: Your rental property can be considered a business. You can get great tax deductions with the property. A good accountant will help you take every advantage of these tax laws.
* Buying Property at the Right Time: Now is the perfect time to find great properties at below market value. This is also a great time to build equity in the property you purchase. The market will be turning around soon and your property will have instant equity.
* Picking the Right Time to Sell: Once each one of your properties has a considerable amount of equity in them, you can then sell each one. Contact a real estate professional to seek their advice on when is a good time in the real estate market to sell.