Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Gulf Breeze, Florida: I am continuing my best best of the best series by choosing articles on different real estate topics beneficial to Gulf Breeze REO's Investors, home buyers and sellers. This weeks topic is on the Investor and who wants to be the next millionaire in Pensacola, Pace, Gulf Breeze, Florida. With a well know, little used strategy we can make you the next millionaire. Unbelievable, put me to the test and see. I hope you find this series to be educational as well as informative. Call me to discuss the use of the of this little used strategy and to discuss how we work and if it will benefit you here in Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze, Fl. Call Joyce Kelley 800-309-3414 or E-mail email@example.com. To view short sales, foreclosures, REO's and homes for sale in Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze, FloridaClick Here.
Real estate investing is still a good investment, as the majority of Americans plan to work as long as they possibly can during their retirement age. Therefore, if you want to enjoy your retirement, we have some advice about real estate investing to help you along your way.
Recently, Bankrate, Inc. released a study that showed that most working Americans are planning to work well into their retirement age. This will definitely redefine the view of traditional retirement. Bankrate's study found that 75% of working Americans plan to keep working during retirement age. One-third of those plan to keep working because they will need the money and 30% plan to keep working because they enjoy it.
From these findings, it is important to be financially ready for retirement so you can enjoy it. And, real estate investing is still a great way to do that. No matter how much value properties have lost over the last few months, we must remember the fundamental reasons of investing in property: equity building and long-term investment. Real estate should be a long-term investment, not a get-rich quick scheme. Therefore, here are some fundamental things to look for when searching for a property to invest your future in.
* Income Production: When buying the property, you want one that will be a good rental or lease property. The payments you receive will be income you can use to pay the mortgage and other expenses associated with the property. Ideally, you want to collect enough in rent to cover the mortgage payment, expenses and have a little extra left over to put in savings.
* Equity Build-Up: When receiving payments from your tenants for rent, a portion of each payment goes to the principal and interest of the loan. To pay down the principal faster and save on your interest payments, add as much extra as you can to your payments.
* Control: You can have control of part of the property without having to pay for the whole thing upfront. This is done by using "Other People's Money." It allows you to use the income gained to pay off the mortgage and gain more equity.
* Tax Advantages: Your rental property can be considered a business. You can get great tax deductions with the property. A good accountant will help you take every advantage of these tax laws.
* Buying Property at the Right Time: Now is the perfect time to find great properties at below market value. This is also a great time to build equity in the property you purchase. The market will be turning around soon and your property will have instant equity.
* Picking the Right Time to Sell: Once each one of your properties has a considerable amount of equity in them, you can then sell each one. Contact a real estate professional to seek their advice on when is a good time in the real estate market to sell.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.