Real Realtor Reality Show. I would love to see a reality show about real realtors.
I know we have several real estate type shows like Designed to Sell or House Hunters. And Million Dollar Listings is back, following the three California realtors. (This should be an interesting season with the market being what it is) But we don't have a genuine challenge-oriented, sharing an abode, personal interaction, cameras in your face, Real Realtor Reality Show to call our own. And I think we deserve our own Jeff Probst, "Do you want to know what you're playing for?" moment.
Here is my outline for the Real Realtor Reality Show:
- 12 Realtors
- Combination of challenges for teams and individuals
- One Realtor eliminated after each challenge by the panel
- Panel of Judges includes representatives from NAR, Realtor Magazine & Active Rain
- One winner
Challenges for the Real Realtor Reality Show. Each challenge has an immunity winner (or prize to be determined later) and the losing team or bottom two individuals will be on Termination Row. One realtor to be eliminated by the Panel of Judges:
- Listing Presentation Challenge. Teams of 4 are given a house to price for listing. They combine their skills and make their pitch to the homeowner, who will choose the winner.
- Photo Challenge. Teams of 2 are given a home to photograph. The photographs are to be put into a flyer handout. Homeowner will choose the winner.
- Blogging Challenge. Individuals blog about a subject of their choice on Active Rain. The winner to be determined by Active Rain members' comments.
- Sales Challenge. Each individual presents their personal marketing plan to the same homeowners. Winner will be selected by the homeowners.
- Buyers Challenge. Each individual is given a chance to become the buyer's agent. The buyers will select the winner.
You get the idea. And I know I'd be right there watching this the Real Realtor Reality Show. That is, of course, unless I was chosen to be a contestant!
Susan Brown, Your Texas Connection sells real estate in Walden on Lake Houston, Eagle Springs, Summerwood, Atascocita, TX, Kingwood Greens, Royal Shores & Kingwood, TX - just to name a few! Susan's the team leader for Your Texas Connection at Keller Williams Realty NE. Visit their website for more in depth info about the team and what they can do for you. Or call Susan direct (281) 415-1454 if you'd like her to start working on your behalf today!