If you're thinking of making a move to Glenview, Wilmette, or Northbrook, have a look at HGTV's Frontdoor site to learn more about the area.
Here are a few of the things you'll learn about Glenview:
1. The population of Glenview is 49,556, and of that number the largest age group is from 41 to 50 with 8,207 residents. People 51 to 60 make up the second largest age group with 6,820 folks and those 31 to 40 are the third largest group with 6,741 people.
2. Glenview boasts 19 elementary and high schools.
3. The population in Glenview is well-educated in comparison to the rest of the country. The national average for people with Graduate Degrees is 14.1 % while the average of Glenview residents with graduate degrees is 20.6%. The national average for bachelor's degrees is 22.1% while in Glenview the average is 29.6%.
4. The weather in Glenview is cold in the winter and warm in the summer, going from average lows of 14 degrees in January to 63 degrees for average lows in July. Average high temperatures in Glenview in January are 30 degrees with the average summer high hitting its high point at 83 degrees in July.
5. The average precipitation for August, Glenview's wettest month, is 4.8 inches with February being the driest month with only 1.6 inches. Don't forget, there's a very good chance there will be snow in Glenview in the winter!
6. 80% of the homes in Glenview are owned by the residents of said home.
You too can join the ranks of homeowners enjoying life in beautiful Glenview, Illinois. Why not let the Marla Schneider Team help you re-locate to Glenview, Wilmette or Northbrook. Learn why buyers choose Marla and her Team.