Strange as it may seem the postal address of Inlet Cove is Fort Belvoir, Virginia 22060. It is just 1 mile south of the main gate of Fort Belvoir between the Fairfax County Parkway and Telegraph Road and abuts the southwestern section of Fort Belvoir.
- It is a 40 acre planned community with 148 detached homes and 108 town homes.
- There is a pool, clubhouse, tot lot, playground and interconnecting walkways in the community.
- When you pull out of the subdivision onto the Richmond Highway you are literally looking at the trees of the southern section of Fort Belvoir. The trees of the post are on your left and right as you drive north.
- If you are active duty or retired the Fort Belvoir Commissary is within 10 minutes
- The Gunston Plaza Shopping is less than 10 minutes south.
- For real serious shopping Springfield Mall is only 15 minutes away.
- Pohick Bay Public Golf Course (approximately 10 minutes away)
- Pohick Bay Regional Park ( next to the golf course) Pitates Cove Pool, boat launching, fishing, small boat rental, camping , cabin rental, shelter rental
- Mason Neck State Park (at the eastern end of Mason Neck) wildlife preserve with trails and educational programs.
- Fort Belvoir - it's less than 10 minutes to the Pence Gate
- Virginia Railway Express - the Lorton Station is less than 10 minutes to the south of Inlet Cove with service to Washington, DC
- Fairfax County Connector Bus Route 171 (at the VRE Lorton Station) service to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station for service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC
My Team has 34 years experience in Lorton, Fairfax County and Prince William County
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
If the sale or purchase of an Inlet Cove or Fairfax County home is in your plans contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.