Newcomers to an Prince William County always seek and need information on the following:
Well, you've arrived at "Information Central"
- We've lived in Northern Virginia for 33 uninterrupted years and have coped with the change and growth in the area.
- We've lived in Prince William County for 26 years
- We have worked as a full time team of real estate brokers for 33 years.
NEIGHBORHOOD SHOPPING CENTERS
- There are shopping centers with stores that serve the normal day-to-day needs within 15 minutes or less of any subdivision in Eastern Prince William County
- Three subdivisions have two or more shopping centers within the subdivision. They are LAKE RIDGE, DALE CITY and MONTCLAIR
"INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH" SHOPPING
One of the most recognizeable signs along I-95 as you pass through Prince William County VA is the gigantic Potomac Mills sign. It is one of the largest discount malls on the Eastern Seaboard and home to more than 200 outlet stores. Some of the more famous names are Nordstrom's and Saks 5th Avenue.
Over the last 10 to 15 years a very large number of malls, restaurants and hotels have sprouted within the vicinity of Potomac Mills. Eastern Prince William County has truly become a shopper's paradise. Witness the fact there are bus tours from other states bringing large groups of people to shop the area.
For more information about Potomac Mills CLICK HERE
THE VIDEO BELOW FATURES ONLY SOME OF THE MAJOR STORES IN THE AREA
ALL OF THEM ARE 15 MINUTES OR LESS FROM POTOMAC MILLS OR EACH OTHER
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in Prince William County
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
NO REGISTRATION NORTHERN VIRGINIA HOME FINDER
Contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.