BLOG POST HOME RUN ONE
Our blog posts are a reflection of our background, training, education, experience and attitude about a multitude of subjects. That is true even when the subject of the blog is real estate related.
In most cases we are usually
- Stating an opiinion
- Reporting facts or statistics
- Soliciting an opinion
- Mentoring or training
- Advertising our professional ability to the public
- Building professional or personal relationships
However, there is important, additional value to a blog post. In my view (stating an opinion here) there are three important rewards that come to us in the form of comments
COMMENT HOME RUN ONE
A well constructed hyper-local or market report post should solicit comments that are a win-win for everyone.
- Our colleagues will recognize our market expertise and refer clients to us
- The public will also recognize our expertise and contact us to use our service
COMMENT HOME RUN TWO
Comments on our posts regarding experiences in individual real estate transactions or real estate in general may
- Provide a perspective that differs from ours broadening the perspective and understanding for all members of the AR community.
- Provide the incentive for others to investigate the matter further and offer the AR community a more comprehensive picture on the subject.
COMMENT HOME RUN THREE
Almost every time we post about a product, communications, methodology or write a tutorial we may
- Learn of a better method or product to achieve the goal or, for that matter, achieve a better goal
- Assist someone in the AR community to improve their blog posts and ultimately their performance