This sort of goes in line with other posts I do like recapping the Anderson Report. To give an idea to consumers and professionals what the market looks like, and what people are saying about real estate.
The Boston Consulting Group conducted a survey of 1,007 Americans. Here are the results.
- 55% Believe they could sell their house for more now than a year ago.
- 3/4 Believe they could sell their home within 6 months at a price they set.
- 63% Believe that real estate is a good or excellent investment.
- 69% Said they were likely to renovate or improve their home within a year.
- And finally, 27% said they were likely to purchase a house in the next 5 years.
A senior partner at the cosulting group said, "Americans believe their are homes are still their best investment. They're positive about their home's value and believe in a bounce-back in residential real estate, overall,"