Staged Photography combines home staging with props to create powerful listing photography. Staged Photography can help a home to sell because buyers get a positive first impression when they look at the MLS on the web.
85% of home buyers are looking at the on-line homes for sale FIRST. Make those key listing pictures count!
What is Staged Photography?
- Listing photographs taken after the area is staged and props are added to the space to improve and update its look
- Images are PhotoShop'd to edit any imperfections or crop unwanted background
- Photos can be uploaded to the MLS, Realtor.com, Trulia, or wherever you'd like them to go!
What are the benefits of Staged Photography?
- Attractive listing photos draw buyers in from the web, they will be more apt to schedule a showing
- Staged Photography is less expensive than full home staging because the props are not left at the home
First column taken by Realtor without props: Second column Staged Photography:
- Carey & Giampa Realty, Seacoast New Hampshire
- Portsmouth NH's "Tree House Toys"
- My Successes & Failures Are Teaching Me
- What is Staged Photography?
- Home Sellers, Create Some Excitement and Get Your Home Sold!
- Sitting On the Market Too Long?
- Under Agreement 8 Days After Boosting Curb Appeal
- A Quality NH Realtor Website
- Foreclosures: Why Stage Them?
- Does This Look Good or What?
- Google Has a Sense of Humor
- Selling Your House? It's Not About You Anymore
- Real Estate Commission...Sellers, It's Not Always What You Think
- The Most Important Listing Photograph
- What is a Home Staging Consultation? Pros & Cons?
- Who Pays for Home Staging, the Agent or the Seller?
- What are they Saying in Coos County, New Hampshire?
- What is Considered Household Hazardous Waste?...When is My Town Picking Up HHW?
- You're Moving in NH...What to do With Your Household Hazardous Waste?
- Home Staging....Here's A Successful Marketing Tool
- Earth Day...Welcome to Active Rain...Burbank (Green) Construction of Providence, RI
- Looking for the Smartest Way to Sell Your Home in New Hampshire?
- The Best Spot to Post your Listing Photographs and Virtual Tours
- Myth: Realtors should be Professional Home Stagers & Professional Photographers too
- Maybe you CAN stage your own home... Take this quiz and find out
- Staging Commercial Properties in NH
- Creative Financing to get your Vacant Home Staged
- Home Staging Pictures from Greenland, NH...Before & After Gallery
- Home Staging in New Hampshire: the Benefits for Homeowners & Realtors
- ERA Teams up with Home Staging to market ALL of their GOLD STAR properties
- Home Staging Business owners...Identifying our Challenges in 2007...Realtors welcome
- How to Interview a Home Stager
- Photograph with ZOOM...show it off, sell it faster
- Are You Too Busy for Follow up?... For Success?
- Are you green, or are you hip?
- UNH Goes Green (my alma mater)
- "Best of New Hampshire 2007"
- Snap to It: Who... Me?