I NEED To make 2010 the best year ever. Here we are at the last quarter of 2009. I am reflecting back on my listings and sales. I need to figure out what to carry over to 2010 and what to lose or improve that didn't work so well.
First I needed to get organized. I started to use a nice simple three ring binder last week, The ones that we had to use in school. This one has 4 pockets,I can put my notebook in it and I can use the front like a clipboard with a nice clip on the front! Now I don't have to carry around all my folders just things I really need. I went thru my lead/note book and highlighted important numbers & email. I have also put the real important ones in my phone.
I have evaluated where I am getting such leads from so now I know what is working and needs to be done for next year.
- I have decided to keep farming the neighborhood.
- I also am going to keep contacting local banks for REO listings. I am searching for investors that know this is a great time to buy real estate.
- I either need to stop mailing to the sheriff sale list or tweak my method. My thought may be to pick a handful and knock on their door.
- Open Houses. They do work. They are not my favorite, never have been but I need to do them. I need to dress my best, smile, & let every buyer that walks thru the door know how great the house is. If the house isn't right for them then I need to let them know why they should hire ME as their buyer's agent!
- Social Media: Activerain, Facebook, keeping my website up to date with information on the real estate market, localevents, etc.
- Sphere of Influence needs to know I am in real estate and I am here to stay.
- Work where I feel more productive that day. Somedays I just really like working at home, making phone calls, & playing on my websites. Other days I feel if I get dressed up and go into the office I will get more done. I'm just trying to make it a good day!
- Face to face contact. Expired & FSBO.
At the moment there are my targets for 2010. What Are Yours? I would love to hear what others are doing to make 2010 A Great Year!
If you are a buyer or seller in the Bucks & Montgomery County Pennsylvania I would love for you to be a part of my best year to come! Contact Marcie Purcell 215-534-2539 and Linda Tremblay 215-534-2369