For sale in Crofton, Maryland, 2341 Putnam Lane, 4 Bedroom Colonial w/ 3 Finished Levels
Crofton, Maryland is located in Anne Arundel County and offers a desirable location for anyone who commutes to either Baltimore or Washington, DC. It's proximity to both major cities and one of the areas largest employers, Fort Meade and NSA, makes it a popular choice for home buyers looking for a desirable suburban lifestyle. This once quiet suburb has now become a bustling, upscale community with a variety of shopping and recreational options. It's no surprise that Crofton was ranked number 72 on the CNN Money magazine best places to live for 2007!
This Maryland suburb boasts almost twice the national average on household income at over $102,000 per year. The community of Crofton Knolls is one of the few in the area where you are still likely to see your friends and neighbors, with children in tow, taking a leisurely stroll on a pleasant evening. The low annual Homeowners Association also includes access to the community outdoor swim center.
Important Information about Crofton:
- Over 80% of Crofton residents have earned a college degree
- Over 55% of Crofton residents are married with children
- Estimated 2009 population of Crofton is 21,952
- Average age of Crofton residents is 35
- The city of Crofton was voted number 72 on CNN Money Magazines top 100 places to live in the US in 2007