Being a single parent is a challenge, but there is help in finding a stable home for you and your kids. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) offers a loan program tailored to the needs of a single parent. There are many benefits to this program that cater to single parents and this is another way to find a great home for sale in Logan, Utah.
- Compensating factors can allow FHA underwriters to forgive credit imperfections.
- Ease of qualifying with flexible debt ratios
- Using the 2/1 Buy-Down Program can facilitate lowering your front end housing cost ratio for more opportunities to get approved
- Single parent home buyers can utilize gifts from family members, friends, and distant relatives to meet down payment requirements
- Borrowers could be eligible for local grants that can help not only pay your down payment, but your Closing Costs as well!
- Sellers can assist single parents by paying up to 6% of your closing costs
- The FHA loan program has government regulated closing costs which control what you can be charged for when purchasing or refinancing a home.
- When using the FHA Streamline program, existing FHA loans can be quickly and affordably modified without having to qualify for a new loan.
- The FHA mortgage program offers single parents unmatched security for home retention. Ask us about the Foreclosure intervention opportunities the FHA loan affords during unexpected financial crises.
If you are a single parent, you can use this method to buy any home for sale in Logan, Utah or Cache County. Call me if you’d like more information at (435) 757-5533. You can also check out Logan, Utah homes for sale on my Web site at www.LoganHomeFinder.com. This Web site has maps of homes for sale in Logan, Utah and you can search for home for sale in Cache Valley based on your criteria.
Mike Whitesides, Realtor, Market Edge Real Estate, Logan, Utah (435) 757-5533.