Ok. So this has nothing to do with real estate. But it's so good, I just had to share it.
Random Thoughts for the Day:
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the h..... are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure
I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
9. Bad decisions make good stories.
10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the
rest of the day.
11. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me
if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I
did not make any changes to.
12. I hate it when I just miss a call by the last ring, but when I
immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you
do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
13. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
Lynn Cromer & Robin Parker are real estate sales and marketing professionals for Coldwell Banker in beautiful Pinecrest, Florida. For more information on the communities of Pinecrest,Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay and Coconut Grove, Lynn can be reached at 305-962-4068, Robin at 305-546-0447, by email at info@WeSellMiami.com or online at www.WeSellMiami.com.
Lynn Cromer & Robin Parker are real estate sales and marketing professionals for Coldwell Banker in beautiful Pinecrest, Florida. We have over 25 years of real estate experience!
For more information on Pinecrest, Florida or the communities of Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay and Coconut Grove, Lynn or Robin can be reached at 305-962-4068 for Lynn, at 305-546-0447 for Robin, or email us and visit us online at www.WeSellMiami.com.
Also, let's connect on these great social networks. It's fun!
Lynn Cromer & Robin Parker
Coldwell Banker Pinecrest Office
305-962-4068 Lynn Cromer
305-546-0447 Robin Parker
We would be honored to help a friend, family member or colleague in their real estate needs.