It only took 7 months BUT we have another Bank Of America Short Sale Approval.
- Kissimmee Florida.
- Placed on the market with Tutas Towne Realty on March 1, 2009 at $89,000.
- Went pending on April 17th at $79,000 all cash Buyer.
- $188,000 owed on the 1st Mortgage with Bank of America.
- $25,000 owed on the 2nd with Real Time Solutions.
- Keeping the Buyer on board for almost 7 months.
- The 2nd started out with Bank of America and was sold to Real Time Solutions about 5 months into the transaction.
- The Seller is an investor than owns multiple properties.
- Bank of America netted $69,000 (37% of what was owed).
- The 2nd received $3,000
- Only $500 cash contribution required from the Seller.
- NO note
- Happy Seller. Happy Buyer, Happy Agents
Do NOT be foreclosed on! Avoid foreclosure. Short Sales DO close.
Want to find out more? www.CentralFloridaShortSales.com
Tutas Towne Realty, Inc
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
Are you a Florida REALTOR(R) looking for a change? Check it out.
Copyright © 2009 http://www.brokerbryant.com/ | All Rights Reserved