Yes, you read that correctly, even in today's market of strict financing guidelines there is still an option for first time home buyers to obtain 100% financing on their new home purchase. Here's the best part: Whether you are a first time homebuyer or even a previous homeowner looking to purchase a home for primary ownership use, you can still qualify for this tremendous government insured mortgage at 100% USDA Financing. With first time home buyers having a second chance at receiving the $8,000 tax credit and now an option for others to possibly get up to $6,500 there isn't a better time to take advantage of this, all while getting a 30 year fixed rate mortgage with today's historically low interest rates. Some of the financing program highlights for all buyers are as follows:
100% USDA Financing: United States Department of Agriculture
- 620 Minimum Credit Score; down to a 580 on a case by case as well as borrowers without a credit score may qualify
- Available for Existing, Owner-Occupied Single Family Residence, 2 Unit properties (duplexes), PUDs, Condos, REO properties, and Manufactured Homes
- Borrower Does not have to put funds down, 100% financing allowed
- No cap of Seller Concession for closing costs or rate buy downs, allowing you to finance all closing costs as well
- NO Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages Only
- No ARM's or Balloon Payments
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
- CLICK HERE to see if your area or specific address of your future home qualifies for 100% USDA Financing. If not, don't worry. Ask us about our very exclusive FHA loan product that is not area specific.
- We specialize in the following states: Florida, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia
This product is only available in specific locations throughout the US as well as an income bracket determined by the amount of household members a family has. We have assisted hundreds of clients with this product and along with the tax credit program it is making thousands say that there truly isn't a better time to buy! Call Mike at (908) 797-2908 or send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation on how you can obtain 100% USDA financing on your home.