If the Turkey is the ubiquitous symbol for American Thanksgiving, then I would like to make a nomination for the symbol of Black Friday.
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen the symbol of entrepreneurialism, enterprise and shameless marketing is the Chia Pet!
Take the claims made here for Chia Barack, its Patriotic to display, it is a symbol of Liberty, Opportunity, Prosperity, & Hope.
Lets brake this down:
- I can think of nothing more Patriotic then to display an earthen clay image of President Obama with a ridiculous coif of curly green hair, it's right up there with The Flag.
- It trully is a symbol of Liberty to display this item because in many countries in the world you would be ridiculed or shot for displaying this bad taste.
- The glorious Opportunity to market this product may have been missed as the bloom slowly fades on the Obama Rose but how many crappy clay figurines do you need to sell to make a buck? Not too many I suppose, and they are emblazened with Yes We Can! which is not only an Obama slogan but a subliminal motivator for Chia Sales.
- Prosperity can also not be argued against, if you are prosperous and have money to burn Chia Barack is definitely for you!
- And the Hope of Joseph Enterprises, the marketing genius behind the Chia franchise, is that this product will gain popular acceptance and be more then just a Gag Gift or an adornment for the coffee table in Trailer Parks across America.
Happy Black Friday, shop your brains out and enjoy this over the top advertisement for Chia Barack (if you havnt already seen it!)