SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times
Have you read SHIFT yet? SHIFT explores 12 proven strategies for achieving success in any real estate market including:
• Master The Market Of The Moment: Short Sales, Foreclosures, and REOs
• Create Urgency: Overcoming Buyer Reluctance
• Re-margin Your Business: Expense Management
• Find The Motivated: Effective Lead Generation
• Expand The Options: Creative Financing
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams is releasing a limited edition Hardcover copy of SHIFT and we are helping him promote it. So, we are bribing encouraging the ActiveRain community to spread the word.......and, we are encouraging you to pick up a copy yourself.
The Bribe Contest:
Anyone between now and December 28th that writes a post about SHIFT, will be entered in a drawing to win one of these cool prizes: (Winners will be announced in the comment section of this post on December 29th.)
1. Netbook Computer (compliments of the authors of SHIFT)
2. Platinum RainCamp Access Pass (which includes entry to any RainCamp in 2010)
3. Free Hardcover Version of SHIFT, signed by Gary Keller including Soci@l, and the audio versions of Millionaire Real Estate Agent and Investor
4. Free Year of Outside Blog (or RainMaker upgrade if not currently a RainMaker)
5. Custom header for your Blog designed by ActiveRain CEO Jonathan Washburn (he's a perfectionist so it will look GOOD)
6. Crappy header for your blog designed by me (this one is really more of a punishment and will go to the person who puts in the least effort on their post)
All people writing a post about SHIFT will be given 500 ActiveRain points. Posts can be about anything SHIFT. Have you read it? (many of you have) Give us a review of the book. Break down one of the 12 strategies Gary uses in the book. Write about how you are a procrastinator and were given the book 2 months ago and have yet to get started, but make a commitment to get started soon. We don't care what you write about, just write something that helps spread the word about SHIFT.
(People that go above and beyond will be given two entries in the drawing and be awarded double the points. Going above and beyond is something that I, and I alone, will subjectively evaluate)
There are a few things we need you to do in the post to qualify for the drawing and the points:
- Use either image on this post in your post. (if you need help taking the image from my blog and using it, let me know)
- Link the image to http://giftofshift.com/activerain
- Include a link back to http://giftofshift.com/activerain in the body of your post somewhere. Have that link indicate that someone can purchase the book by going to http://giftofshift.com/activerain
- Include the word SHIFT in the title of the blog post
- Write as many entries as you would like. Each entry will get credit.
- Put your blog post in the 'ActiveRain' Channel and the assign 'SHIFT' to it as a topic
- Leave a link to the post in the comment section here
You can order the book by going to GiftofShift.com/activerain
You will get:
*Limited Edition Hardcover of SHIFT, including an ALL-NEW foreword by the authors
*Soci@l: Attract Friends, Followers and Connections to Your Business, a new e-book written by top tech agent (and RainCamp headline speaker) Ben Kinney in conjunction with ActiveRain and Jay Papasan, delivered electronically in early January.
(also check out the new Soci@l book fan page on Facebook and become a fan. We promise to bring you a bunch of great stuff as you navigate the waters of social media)
(Yep, you read that right....or is it write? Jon and I put on our best shakespeare robes and put pencil to paper. Jon uses the most ridiculous Ben Franklinesque feather quill....you should see this thing)
*Unabridged audio version of SHIFT
*Unabridged audio versions of the national best-sellers The Millionaire Real Estate Agent and The Millionaire Real Estate Investor.
You get four books for the price of one, $19.99.
(DISCLOSURE: I don't want the FTC levying any ridiculous fines on me so this is where I am required to tell you that I have received consideration for doing this. It wasn't an envelope full of $20's like I was hoping for, but there was some consideration given for writing this post......closer to the 'player to be named later' that you see in a baseball trade)