Brittany is a lovely community of 325 detached homes only minutes from I-95 at Route 234. It is in one of the most convenient locations in eastern Prince William County
Detached Home Market Report
Homes Sold and Settled|
Year-To-Date 2009 Vs. Total Year 2008
- Pentagon and Washington, DC bus stop at the Brittany Commuter lot. The link shows the scheduled time to the Pentagon is 40 minutes and 50 minutes to 14th and Independence in Washington, DC
- There is a major Slug Line at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- It is 4.7 miles to MCB Quantico
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 2o minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- Pattie Elementary
- Graham Park Middle
- Forest Park High
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 10 minutes
Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is 1/10 of a mile. It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City and Lake Montclair Plaza
- Dale City Rec Center is approximately 15 minutes away on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Water Works Waterpark is approximately 20 minutes on Dale Boulevard in Dale City
- Prince William Indoor Ice Rink is also located on Dale Boulevard about 20 minutes away
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 20 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is approximately 20 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 25 minutes
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 10 to 15 minutes
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
Contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.