3 MARO LANE, WHISPERING PINES
Cute as a button with an incredible golf course location providing magnificent golf vistas from virtually every room! Here is your opportunity to own an affordable golf front home that is the perfect size for a couple, single person, weekend recreational warrior or second home investor.
Located within the Village of Whispering Pines, this home sits at the end of the 7th Fairway of the championship Country Club of Whispering Pines East Course with views of the entire length of this Par 5 Hole, as well as the tee boxes for the Par 3 8th Hole.
- Single story, with split bedroom plan
- Wood exterior, with brick foundation crawl space
- Over 1700 heated/cooled square feet with 200 SF unheated enclosed Carolina Room
- .48 acre lot with 121 feet of golf frontage
- Blue stone front circular drive providing substantial off-street parking for guests
- 9' x 5' Entrance Foyer
- 17' x 13' Formal Living Room with floor to ceiling gas log brick fireplace room end and large window wall providing spectacular golf vistas
- 17' x 18' Family Room with raised hearth gas log brick fireplace surrounded by built-in bookcases and base cabinets and large sliding glass window wall to enclosed Carolina Room
- 8' x 11' Dining Room with large pass-through window to the Kitchen and full end wall window overlooking front yard
- 9' x 9' Kitchen with extensive upper and lower cabinets, corian, double ovens, pass through window to Dining Room, and lighting
- 16' x 20' Master Bedroom Suite with 13' x 11' Bedroom area with full height sliding glass doors to small deck, double closets, and built-in bureau, dressing area with numerous closets, and bathroom with separate commode room including a walk-in shower and sink
- 11' x 14' Guest Bedroom adjacent to the Guest Bathroom with tub/shower
- 24' x 22' two car Garage with room for golf-cart storage
- 10' x 5' Utility Room with closet storage. Washer and dryer to convey
- 18' x 12' Rear Yard brick Patio
- Irrigation system with water from on-site well
- Existing roof installed in 2000
- Termite Contract in place with Terminix
- New septic tank and distribution system installed late 2009
- 2009 Taxes: County $926.15, Village $588.03
VILLAGE OF WHISPERING PINES
3 Maro Lane is situated within the original section of the Village of Whispering Pines, where the homes built in the 1970's have the most coveted golf course and lake front lots. Maro Lane is a quiet cul-de-sac, where every home is positioned on the golf course.
The Village of Whispering Pines is located within the highly acclaimed Sandhills Farm Life/New Century/Union Pines School District, and is situated just two miles from the renowned Sandhills Community College with its extensive academic and continuing education programs. The Village provides 24 hour police, EMS and fire protection, and all residents may use the community's six lakes and public picnic and boating areas. There are also two golfing facilities within the Village offering a variety of amenities and membership options with a total of three very distinctive 18 hole courses that rank among the best of the more than 40 Clubs that exist within Moore County.
Whispering Pines is also located within seven miles of the "State of the Art" 385-bed, acute care Moore Regional Hospital that continues to expand and provides some of the best medical care facilities in the country. Ft. Bragg can be reached within 30 minutes, making it a very attractive community for our active and retired military troops.
For more pictures and information on this home, please visit www.AreaRealEstatePartners.com or contact Betsy N. Robinson at 910-639-0695 or Anita M. Emery at 910-639-1751.