Ring in 2010 at Waterville Valley Resort with Sleigh Rides, Ice Skating, Curious George and New Year's Family Festivities
Decked out in holiday lights, Waterville Valley is the ultimate Currier and Ives setting full of family events to celebrate the season.
- New Family Friendly Laser Tag in Town Square Opens Dec. 26
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides
- Indoor ice skating
- Design Jewelry at I Dream of Beading - Create something to wear on New Year's!
- Curious George Story Time & Crafts - 4:00-5:00 p.m. Tues, Wed & Thurs., Dec. 29, 30, 31 in Town Square
- Town of Waterville Valley Kids New Years Eve Extravaganza - 5:00-10:00pm. Kids, ring in the New Year with the Waterville Valley Recreation Department Staff. This will be a fun, active night playing gym games, creating kid friendly crafts, piñatas, dancing, food & the New Year’s Eve Count Down! Ages 4-6 party from 5-7 pm. $12/property owner & $15/guest. Ages 7-12 celebrate from 7:30 – 10 pm. $20/property owner & $25/guest. Pre-registration with payment is required. (603) 236-4695
- Tubing at the Ski Resort from 5:30-9 pm. $10 per hour. Must be 48" tall. Purchase tickets at the Top Dog Rental Shop. Weather permitting.
- New Year's Fireworks over Corcoran's Pond at 7:30 pm.
Dining at the Diamond's Edge
Diamond’s Edge North Restaurant will offer a special New Year’s Eve dinner menu. Reservations required. (603) 236-2006
Lenny Emery on piano, playing your New Year’s favorites from 10 – 1 am at Diamond’s Edge North. (603) 236-2006
Party at Legends!
Dance and Celebrate at Legends 1291 Sports Pub celebrates New Year’s Eve with a DJ for your listening and dancing pleasure from 9 – 12:30 pm.
Dinner reservations are required for New Years Eve & strongly recommended for any holiday period.