Howard County MD - You may be hearing that "the market is dead" ...
You may be hearing that
"the real estate market is dead" ...
but it is "alive and well" in Howard County MD!
In the past month, the Sue Wettstein Brazzel Real Estate Team sold four of their recent listings! The time it took from listing to contract for these homes was 33, 43, 68, and 181 days. (The house that took 181 days to market had a contract on it early on that "fell through" because the Buyer could not obtain the financing they needed. We then had to re-list it - and that contributed to the long time on the market.) Our average days on market for 2009 (the time from listing a property until we get an acceptable contract) has been 58 days.
You may be hearing that "the real estate market is dead" ... but it is "alive and well" in Howard County MD! The sellers of these four homes took the NECESSARY STEPS to get their houses SOLD.
- Priced their homes competitively and reasonably for the current market (if they "tested the market" it was only for a short period of time before they "responded to the market")
- Staged their homes for maximum appeal to the Buyers (painted, re-carpeted, de-cluttered, cleaned, and de-personalized)
- Made their homes readily available for showings to Buyers
- Responded positively (with action) to "feedback" comments and suggestions from Buyers and their agents
- Hired a Real Estate Team who marketed their home extensively on the worldwide web and target marketed to appropriate audiences
To find out what we could do for you to help you get your house SOLD, please give Sue or Dipper a call or email - we'd love to help.