Home Buyer's Agent | Gloucester County Realtor
Why bother hiring a Home buyer's agent when there is a perfectly good phone number on the sign!?
The benefits of hiring your own agent are overwhelming.
1. You have someone negotiating for only your best interest. When you hire a Home buyer's agent they work only for you, the buyer. Your interest and well being are their only concern. The listing agent's main goal is to service the needs of the seller.
2. The cost of hiring your own agent - FREE. The commission due to the Home buyer's agent will be paid directly from the seller's funds at settlement. There is no charge to the buyer.
3. Up-to-date knowledge on financing options. A good Home buyer's agent will be up-to-date on financing options available to buyers. They will also have information regarding grants and loans for first time home buyers.
4. Exposure to more home choices. Is a buyer's search on sites such as Realtor.com or Trulia the same as a Realtor's detailed search, market knowledge, and professional experience? Certainly not.
5. Notification of new properties on the market. A Home buyer's agent will sometimes know of homes before they are available on internet home sites or even the MLS. This will allow the buyer to be the first person to tour the property.
6. Confidentiality. A buyer's agent can NOT disclose any information you have shared with them to the sellers or seller's agent without the consent of the buyer.
7. Reputation. A good buyer's agent will have a good reputation behind them. This can help drastically when presenting offers.
Hiring a buyer's agent is a win-win situation. You have someone in your corner, holding your hand through out the entire transaction. They will use their market expertise to find your "perfect" home and the best part; It won't cost you a dime!
For additional information contact Andrea Kappre - 856-419-3560.