Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Why bother hiring a Homebuyer's agent when there is a perfectly good phone number on the sign!?
The benefits of hiring your own agent are overwhelming.
1. You have someone negotiating for only your best interest. When you hire a Homebuyer's agent they work only for you, the buyer. Your interest and well being are their only concern. The listing agent's main goal is to service the needs of the seller.
2. The cost of hiring your own agent - FREE. The commission due to the Home buyer's agent will be paid directly from the seller's funds at settlement. There is no charge to the buyer.
3. Up-to-date knowledge on financing options. A good Home buyer's agent will be up-to-date on financing options available to buyers. They will also have information regarding grants and loans forfirst time home buyers.
4. Exposure to more home choices. Is a buyer's search on sites such as Realtor.com or Trulia the same as a Realtor's detailed search, market knowledge, and professional experience? Certainly not.
5. Notification of new properties on the market. A Home buyer's agent will sometimes know of homes before they are available on internet home sites or even the MLS. This will allow the buyer to be the first person to tour the property.
6. Confidentiality. A buyer's agent can NOT disclose any information you have shared with them to the sellers or seller's agent without the consent of the buyer.
7. Reputation. A good buyer's agent will have a good reputation behind them. This can help drastically when presenting offers.
Hiring a buyer's agent is a win-win situation. You have someone in your corner, holding your hand through out the entire transaction. They will use their market expertise to find your "perfect" home and the best part; It won't cost you a dime!
For additional information contact Andrea Kappre - 856-419-3560.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.