Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
The CE Shop would like to thank each and every one of our customers for an amazing 2009! We are getting excited and preparing for an amazing 2010!
We have a really neat promotion going on for the month of January and we want everyone to take part. Tell us why you love taking CE classes from The CE Shop!
Stay connected in 2010!
Get up-to-the minute promotions, news and information from The CE Shop by following us on Twitter, becoming a fan on Facebook and subscribing to our blog on Active Rain. We'll even give you a code for 25% off of your next purchase through December 31, 2010 AND be entered in a drawing for a $100 Target Gift Card just for connecting with us! All contest directions and rules are found below.
The Gift Card drawing will be held and posted on our Facebook wall on February 1, 2010 at 1:00 PM CST. Good luck!
Comment @The CE Shop why you love CE classes from The CE Shop from January 1-31, 2010
Make sure that you are a fan of ours and “The CE Shop” is linked in your comment.
You’ll be automatically entered to win.
Only 1 comment will be counted.
Within 24 hours of the comment, you will be messaged a promotion code that will guarantee you 25% off of your CE. The code is valid until December 31, 2010.
The gift card drawing will air on our Facebook page on February 1, 2010 at 1:00 PM CST.
Want to triple your chances of winning the $100 Target gift card? Connect with us via Twitter, Facebook AND Active Rain to earn three entries in the drawing!
1. Complete registration tasks through Twitter, Facebook or Active Rain (described above) and you will be automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 Target Giftcard. 2. Upon completion of the registration tasks, you will receive contact by The CE Shop (also described above) confirming your registration and offering you a 25% off promotion code. 3. Registrations are limited to three per person. Each person may complete all three registration methods and be entered into the drawing three times. The promotion code is limited to one per person and will not be duplicated across the registration platforms. Guidelines listed below.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received in a random drawing to be conducted on February 1, 2010. The winner will be announced on www.facebook.com/TheCEShop at 1 PM CST on February 1, 2010.
3. PRIZE: Prize will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received (minimum of 100). Prize cannot be substituted for cash.
4. ELIGIBILITY/RESTRICTIONS: 25% off promotion code is not valid on courses purchased prior to January 1, 2010 or the date the code was received. The code will remain active until 11:59 PM CST on December 31, 2010. By receiving the promotion code, members are confirmed as registered to win the $100 Target Gift Card that will be announced on February 1, 2010 at 1:00 PM CST on www.facebook.com/TheCEShop.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNER: The winner agrees to The CE Shop's use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
6. GENERAL: Any questions regarding the drawing should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-827-0777 THE CE SHOP: P.O. Box 9335, Fargo, ND 58102
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.