"Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success." - Vincent van Gogh
These words of Vincent van Gogh are ones to remember when setting your goals for the new year. I have set goals in different areas of my life for 2010, and I am developing a plan to accomplish each one.
The first part of the plan is to write the goals down, and clearly define what they are. So here it goes...
1. Spiritually- I will read the entire New Testament in 2010.
2. Family- I will go see my grandparents at least once a month. I will tell my husband and children that I love them everyday (I pretty much do this part anyway).
3. Finance- I will clip more coupons and limit my eating out to 2 times a week (this will help on my lifestyle goal too). I will take the extra money I save and pay down debt.
4. Lifestyle- I will lose 10 pounds by June 1, 2010.
5. Career- I will obtain my GRI and my e-Pro Certifications. I will apply to the NAR 2011 Leadership Academy.
6. Leadership- I will read 6 autobiography books of great leaders. I will read six leader development books. This is a total of 12 books.
Out of all of these I will have the hardest time with #6 and #1. Why? Because I really do not like to read books. Ughhhh... That is why I had to write it down- something must keep me accountable!
First step of identifiy goals for 2010- CHECK!