Here are some great ways to kill unwanted pests without hazardous chemicals:
- Find their entry point and seal with caulking.
- Pour tartar, red chili powder, cinnamon,paprika or dried peppermint at point of entry.
- Kill ants with soapy water or vacuum.
Prevent fleas on your pets:
- Add small amounts of brewers yeast or vitamin B in your pet's food.
- Use an herbal collar or bathe with eucalyptus or rosemary.
- Wash pet bedding and treat w/ citrus oil product.
- Sprinkle carpet with borax and vaccum twice a week.
Snails / Slugs:
- Fill a shallow pan with beer and place in infested area.
- Remove any tall grass and debris from infested area.
- Remove all sources of exposed food, old newspapers or any clutter.
- Place bay leaves in cracks that may be an entry area.
- Carefully apply boric acid powder into cracks where roaches hide but keep away from pets and children.