There are so many things going on during the three days of the show, but these are a few of the note-worthy events:
- First 5000 visitors receive free coupon book with $50 discounts to almost every vendor at the show.
- An Evening of Kitchens, Baths & all that Jazz on Friday, January 29 from 7-10pm
- Homeowners can experience what it's like to work with a professional interior designer by scheduling a free design consultationwith an ASID Interior Designer.
- Tour six Celebrity Designer Idea Rooms and see if their public persona matches their interior design style - then vote for your favorite!
- Enter to win any one of nine different prizes for your home worth over $5000.
- Free Home + Design Seminars offered to homeowners Saturday and Sunday.
- Speed Dating for a Builder...Architect...Interior Designer for homeowners to efficiently meet multiple trade professionals.
This year the show hours are just about the same as always -- Friday, January 29 from 11-6; Saturday, January 30 from 10-6; and Sunday, January 31 from 11-5.
Admission is only $7, and that admission entitles homeowners to return a second day at no charge. And children 12 and under free. You can even head over to their website to get a coupon!
So if you're looking to do some remodeling or home improvements, this would be a great place to start!
We proudly serve and sell real estate in and around all of Charleston, SC. If you are thinking about purchasing or selling your home in Charleston, Johns Island, James Island, Folly Beach, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, West Ashley, Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island, North Charleston, Hanahan, Summerville, Goose Creek or other surrounding areas, and more importantly, want to work with a local area expert, contact us at your earliest convenience.
Copyright © 2010 by Jim and Maria Hart (AgentOwned Realty).