Here is number nine in my top ten reasons I love Spokane Wa!
#9.Spokane Wa. is home to two of the most successful athletic events in the WORLD!
1. BLOOMSDAY RUN !
- This is the 34th annual bloomsday run!
- in 2009 there were over 50,000 registrants!
- Visit www.bloomsdayrun.org for details!
- May 2nd 2010 is the big day!
- Hoopfest is the biggest 3-on-3 street basketball tournament on the planet. That means over 6,400 teams, 3,000 volunteers, 200,000 players and fans, 400 courts spanning 40 downtown city blocks, and that's just on day one! Beyond basketball, though, Hoopfest is an outdoor festival chock full of concerts, shopping, food, interactive entertainment, and every year brings some thing new.
- visit www.spokanehoopfest.net for details!
- 2010 date is: June 26th and 27th
These two spectacular events show the overall enthusiasm and vitality of the Spokane Community!
If you are considering relocating to Spokane Wa contact me for a complimentary relocation packet:BethAnn Long- Spokane Realtor 509-362-4607
See all Spokane Wa MLS listings on my website! www.BethAnnHomes.com
There is no place like SPOKANE WA!