Well, it is still coming down out there and we've already had 18+ inches. Here are a few tips:
1. Clear off the fire hydrant in your neighborhood. In the event of a housefire, firefighters would obviously benefit from being able to find the hydrant quickly.
2. Shovel snow from your property in shorter, more frequent trips outdoors (trying to do such a big job all at once can be quite a shock to the heart). Be careful and rest when you need to!
3. Stay off the roads unless absolutely necessary.
4. Enjoy the view - make hot cocoa - snuggle up!
* With snow this heavy in the DC area, it is really unlikely that anyone would hold an open house under such conditions. However, it is always a good idea to make sure pathways stay clear in front of any listing whenever possible!
Ellie Shorb, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Chevy Chase, DC 240-338-8919 Licensed in DC, MD, VA
A Previews luxury home specialist specializing in exemplary client care, professionalism & privacy.