Flagler College was originally a hotel, built by Henry Flagler in 1885-1887 and named the Ponce de Leon Hotel. In 1968, Flagler College opened as an accredited liberal arts institute. The College is on the west side of the St. Augustine Historic district, at Cordova and King Streets. The architecture is world class. This was shot from the front of the Ringhaver Student Center looking east towards the main campus building.