Ashland MA New Homes for Sale - New Residential
New Residential Homes in Ashland MA priced from $510,000 to $725,000.
Located in one of Ashland's newest subdivisions featuring large, open spaces with walking trails and a planned neighborhood setting.
Choose from fourteen different plans for custom-built new homes in a great community. Features of this development include:
- Open spaces and walking trails through Ashland MA into Hopkinton State Park
- A friendly neighborhood environment surrounded by natural beauty
- Convenient location, One mile from the Ashland MBTA
- Close to major highways - Route 9 and the Mass Pike
- Diverse home plans making each home unique
Contact Claudette Millette, Broker, The Buyers' Counsel at 508-881-6230 for more information.
The Buyers' Counsel rebate for these homes for buyers working with The Buyers' Counsel is 20% of our commission, from $2,040 to $2,900 based on home prices.
Call Claudette at 508-881-6230 for help with your home purchase from start to finish.
Claudette Millette, Broker, Owner, The Buyers' Counsel
Copyright 2010 - "Ashland MA New Homes for Sale - New Residential"
Subscribe to my blog
Helping Massachusetts Home Buyers Since 1992
MLS Property Search With No Registration Required
Serving: Ashland, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Newton, Northborough, Framingham, Shrewsbury, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Westborough