Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
I don't often publish the testimonials I receive from clients (perhaps I should) but felt this one was too good to file away...permit me the luxury of promoting myself on my own blog! This is from Brandon in Lancaster City, a first-time buyer who purchased a home on the west end this month:
1) How did you meet Jeff? Quickly describe how Jeff helped you make your buy/sell decision. • After telling a friend I was interested in buying a home in the city, he told me to begin following Jeff on Twitter. I appreciated his blog and tweets so I emailed him to discuss of the idea of finding a home for me in the city. Jeff and I met for coffee and were under an agreement for a home within a week. • Jeff understood the type of home I was looking for and suggested areas of the city to look. He listed of the positives and drawbacks of each home, and he also countered by perceived drawback by putting things into perspective.
2) Was Jeff professional in his efforts on your behalf? Any example you can give? • Jeff is a major league real estate agent. The whole office was very professional. The receptionist was especially friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable dealing with everyone at Coldwell. • He was prompt to return emails & phone calls and prompt to arrive at multiple meetings. Jeff knows the city and its history well. He recommended great people to assist me in the buying process (home inspection, termite, etc.)
3) What was your best memory of Jeff’s service during your search/transaction? • My favorite memory is getting a call from Jeff on Saturday morning telling me that the sellers agreed to sell me the house. The negotiation process went very smoothly. Jeff helped me understand what to ask and how to ask it. It was a great experience.
4) Any constructive comments on how Jeff can improve his service in the future. • Educational classes for home buyers might be a great way to inform large groups of people of the city’s history and charm. This was a great learning experience for me. It may help people understand whether they want to live in the city or not.
5) Can you summarize your Real Estate experience with Jeff in a sentence or two? • Jeff’s professional demeanor and knowledgeable expertise gave me the confidence to purchase my first home.
Visit Jeff's marketing blog for real estate - lots of great tips for all agents! www.JeffG.me Jeff is also working with real estate agents and brokers to enhance their marketing efforts - let him help you today!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.