River Falls is a community of upscale homes located off the Prince William County Parkway behind the County Center Complex. Entrance to the subdivision is gained by turning onto Greatbridge Road from the Prince William County Parkway.
The homes are sited on lots ranging in size from 1/5 acre to 5 or more acres.
Old Hickory Golf Club is the star attraction in River Falls - it is in the center of the subdivision and provides very many golf course lots. It is a membership club with both weekday and full week memberships available. There is a pro shop, of course, and a banquet room that can be rented for private funtions. For more details see Old Hickory
- Commuter buses to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and the Washington Navy Yard/Bolling AFB are located at the Lindendale Road Commuter Lot (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Bus service to the Franconia-Springfield Metrorail is available at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- Slug Lines can be found at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- MCB Quantico is approximately 30 minutes from River Falls
- The Prince William Parkway at the County Center entrance facilitates cross county commuting
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 40 minutes
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
SCHOOLS and LIBRARY
- The Shops at County Center with Harris Teeter, Starbucks and numerous restaurants is less than 10 minutes
- Mapledale Plaza on Dale Boulevard with a Super Giant is less than 10 minutes
- The Glen on The Prince William Parkway and Old Bridge Road with Safeway and Panera Bread is less than 10 minutes
- Hoadly Marketplace with Bloom is approximately 10 minutes.
- Old Hickory Golf Club is in River Falls
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 10 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is less than 30 minutes
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 30 minutes
- There is a bicycle and jogging path along the Prince William Parkway
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Occoquan Regional Park with boat launch to the Occoquan River, summer boat storage,ball fields and picnic areas is approximately 20 minutes
- Prince William Recreation VIDEO
If the sale or purchase of a River Falls, Woodbridge or other Prince William County home is in your plans contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.