Selling a home in Arlington VA? I know it's been a long hard winter here this year, but Spring is just around the corner! I promise it is! However if you are planning to sell your home in Arlington VA this year, it is critical that you have everything just perfect before your home goes on the market! Arlington VA home sales begin with a great curb appeal on the outside and the sale is not over until the buyers also approve the inside and the price of the home. The sale of a home actually can begins with spring cleaning and a plan. So here are some tips to start getting your home in Arlington VA in shape as soon as that snow is gone from the outside of your home!
Landscaping, Exterior and Yard
- Keep lawn trimmed and groomed. Bag clippings and yard debris!
- Paint exterior trim and siding if needed. Try cleaning first.
- Clean gutters, paint if needed.
- Replace any rotten trim wood, and paint.
- Cut trees away, and prune if too close to home.
- Add color to landscaping where needed.
- Keep lawn watered and green.
- Blow off grass clippings and leaves from driveway
- Pressure wash driveway if needed.
- Add some fresh mulch where needed.
- Paint or freshen up fence, clean deck, and re-stain if needed.