Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
HAVE YOUR HOME PROFESSIONALLY INSPECTED PRIOR TO PUTTING IT ON THE MARKET
Eventually your buyer is going to conduct an inspection. You may as well save yourself headaches and know what they are going to find by getting there first.
Having an inspection performed ahead of time also helps in seventeen other ways:
1. You can choose Affordable Home Inspections, a certified NACHI inspector rather than be at the mercy of the buyer's choice of inspector.
2. You can schedule the inspections at your convenience.
3. It might alert you of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
4. You can assist the inspector during the inspection normally not done during a buyer's inspection
5. You can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it's generated.
6. The report can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
7. The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
8. A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
· might make the home show better.
· gives you time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
· permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
· removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
9. The report might alert you to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
10. The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
11. A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
12. A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
13. The report might relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
14. A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
15. The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
16. The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
17. The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Include in your promotional packets, copies of the report along with receipts for any repairs made. Affordable Home Inspections specialize in Seller's and Move-in Certified inspections and can be contacted at 905-730-9300 or by visiting www.afordablehomeinspections.ca
Home Inspections Since 1997
30 years experience in home renovation and general contracting
15 years experience as a real estate investor and in marketing
Affordable Home Inspections 905-730-9300 www.affordablehomeinspections.ca
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.