Rick DeLuca did a great job at our recent seminar, sharing basic principals that can easily be applied to GROW YOUR BUSINESS. If you joined us, you know what a great job Rick did motivating the group! (Have you put some of his ideas to work yet?)
If you missed the gathering, take a moment to read through the top 10 seminar highlights. I have pages and pages of more detailed notes. If you are interested in a visit, let me know. Or be sure to check out his website at www.RickDeLuca.com
Keep it Simple ~ Keep it Consistent
Rick DeLuca's Top 10 Seminar Highlights
- Do fewer things, but do those things WELL AND CONSISTENTLY.
- Knowing STATISTICS GIVES YOU INSTANT CREDIBILITY.
- You must know who your Bull's Eye people are within your database!
- A message of your Character and Competence is what builds TRUST.
- Put yourself in the RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.
- The higher the quality of the presentation package, the higher the PERCEIVED VALUE of the content and the sender!
- Never underestimate the power of a handwritten note.
- Call buyers 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months and 1 year and every anniversary date after the sale.
- Use the screen capture tool from JingProject.com to send information to buyers and sellers you are working with.
- If you do an activity more than once, you NEED A CHECKLIST/SYSTEM!
A Note from Rick: Thank you for attending my recent seminar and I sincerely hope you make it a priority to implement just a few of the ideas I shared. If I can be of further assistance in any way, please feel free to contact me at www.RickDeLuca.com.