Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Selling your home is a huge decision. It will be one of the biggest decisions of your life. Therefore, to maximize your gain, you need to be sure your Jackson, MS home is in great condition when it comes time to place it on the market. If it's not in the best possible condition, you most likely won't get the best value out of it.
There are several things you should do to your home prior to placing it on the market. And although no two home sales are exactly the same, many of the selling steps are similar.
Here is a basic outline that will help you understand what to expect during the sales process:
* The decision to sell - Once you decide to sell your home, it will become a financial asset you will be moving away from. At this point, you have determined it's time to sell your property so you can maximize your gain. Homeowners sell their homes for several reasons and, in each sale, the homeowner is entitled to their fair share of equity on the sale of the property.
* Clearing up the clutter - As you prepare your home for the sale, clear up and clean up any clutter you may have. This will help you get rid of junk so you will have less things to move and it will make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Don't forget the outside of your home, too. Trim the bushes and mow the lawn, touch up paint and fix anything that is broken. Curb appeal is a necessity.
* Finding a real estate professional - Using a real estate agent is a good idea to help you market your home and get it sold faster. A Realtor® will prepare you a competitive market analyses, show you some of their accomplishments and experience in the business, and market your home professionally. You should expect to pay around 5% - 7% commission rate for a real estate professional. That may sound high, but when you consider everything that a real estate professional does to market your home, it really is worth the price.
* Setting a price - Setting a price for your home will require a good bit of thought because this is the most critical part. Setting your price too high will usually reduce the number of interested buyers. This is when a real estate professional can be extremely helpful. An agent will help you price your home just right based on recent home sales in your area.
* Marketing your home - If you wish not to use a real estate professional and want to market your home yourself, you can put a "For Sale" sign out front, advertise in the newspaper or list online to places like Craigslist.org. However, you will only get so much exposure.
* Moving - Once you have accepted a satisfactory price on your home, it is time to move. Planning your move and coordinating it is also important. Therefore, during the selling phase, you should pack up all non-essential living items. Be sure to clearly label your boxes and get them ready for transport. Moving is a huge effort in itself, so making up a checklist of things you need to accomplish can be very helpful. As you complete things on your checklist, check them off.
The more prepared you are, the better off you will be when moving day comes.
Search for Brandon, Ridgeland, Madison and Jackson Real Estate for sale and homes in the surrounding areas of Reservoir, Flowood, Canton, Pearl, Florence, Richland, Terry, Byram, Clinton, Raymond, Flora and Hinds. Receive great advice and support while finding your new home!
In Mary & Bill Watkins' Jackson Real Estate Blog find community information, current market conditions, real estate trends, community news, events, and real estate tips and advice for buyers, sellers, and homeowners.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.