Most people enter into the real estate world because of the “make a quick buck” factor. What are the secrets to finding success is the ever-changing market of commercial investing? David Lindahl suggests these 5 tips that are sure to grant you success in your future investments:
1. Cash flow- Cash flow is much higher in multi-family housing rather than single family housing because of the consistent flow of rent checks.
2. Economies of Scale are crucial in Multi-Family housing- In multi-family, an investor only needs to be concerned with the maintance of one roof or one landscape instead of having to deal with 6 different renters and their properties all over the city.
3. Competition is less in Multi-Family- Everyone thinks that Single family investing is the way to go in the real estate world with the latest trend of “house flipping.” What many don’t know is that the serious money can be made in investing in Multi-Family properties giving your expanding your real estate portfolio that much more.
4. With the large amount of cash flow, investors can afford to hire a team- A team can consist of assistants or managers to maintain your properties giving you the ability to invest in more properties.
5. The profit on selling your investment property yields a much higher return- The profits that can be made upon selling your multi-family property can be huge and much higher than a single family home. Initially, you will pay more for an apartment complex, but I promise you that your large return will be worth every extra penny.
Sure, flipping houses produces a quick and easy buck at the time, but the real estate moguls who consistently are building their real estate portfolio are the ones who are have been investing in multi-family properties making them much wealthier individuals than an occasional house flipper.
For assistance with Apartments Investing in California — Los Angeles Apartments for Sale, San Diego Apartments For Sale, San Bernardino Apartments For Sale, Riverside Apartments For Sale, contact Michael Duhs, Managing Director of East West Commercial at (949) 939-8352 or www.EastWestCommercial.com. East West will help you find your apartment investment, apartment loans, commercial loan modification or apartment loan modification.