Overall Job Summary
Partners Realty SW is currently seeking an Assistant Team leader to fill a customer service and lead generation position. This individual will report directly to the Team Leader. He/she will further develop the company's database of prospects, initiate relationships, qualify leads, manage multiple social networking sites, create marketing campaigns, set appointments for the Team Leader, and serve all the realtors with a large variety of customer service tasks. Ideal candidates will have real estate experience with cold-call prospecting, marketing, social media, computer technology, and customer service. This job requires someone with strong outbound telemarketing and lead generation skills. In-depth knowledge of Top Producer 8i a must. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage front line of highly productive real estate office
• Identify and qualify prospects and set appointments for Team Leader
• Meet or exceed appointment quota through phone-based prospecting
• Implement marketing campaigns through database management program
• Prioritize time-management and multi-tasking responsibilities
• Create and Drive Social Media Marketing efforts
• Interact closely with members of staff, management, and realtors
Required Skills and Knowledge
· College degree preferred
• 2+ years of real estate sales and customer service experience
· Previous cold calling experience required as well as proven lead generation success
· Proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and goals
• Exceptional computer skills, especially with Facebook, Twitter, Excel, Publisher ,Power Point, Blogging, Top Producer, etc.
· Excellent listening, verbal and email communication skills
· Strong time management and organizational abilities
· Ability to learn and think quickly and be inquisitive
· Must have high energy, drive, and commitment
· Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work unsupervised
This position involves very limited travel, ongoing training, professional dress code and a 40 hour work week in a professional environment. For the successful candidate, we will provide a competitive base salary, benefits, and a performance-based compensation plan.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local candidates only, no relocation (Pembroke Pines,Fort Lauderdale area)
No third party applications.
Type: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive Comp Package
Ad Placement: Internet Sites