I "deem" this post to be so timely and so accurate it hurts....
I may need to go see a doctor about it....
Have you heard this? Apparently Nancy Pelosi and company have decided they don't have to actually pass a bill anymore, they can merely "deem" that it has passed. What? That's fantastic...what a way to live. Forget actual rules and procedure and go around "deeming"! Love it....so in the spirit of the day and in honor of Congress, I've decided to do some deeming of my own.
- I will deem that my buyer's offer was accepted even though it was a low-ball
- I will deem that the bank has accepted my short sale with a hefty 7% commission
- I will deem that sellers will call me only for new listings, no more competition in my office
- I will deem that interest rates will stay low
- I will deem that appraisers must just "ask me" what I need
- I will deem that it takes 5 days start-to-fund for all loans
- I will deem that every home I want to show is vacant and available all the time
- I will deem that listing agents will call me back, or answer the phone
I love this deeming thing!! Too bad it's only real in Washington :(!