North Georgia Blue Ridge Mountains, North Georgia Real Estate, 143 Pantertown Circle, McCaysville
Must Sell Quickly ! Rock bottom price (FIRM) SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD !
Short Sale ! 143 Pantertown Circle, McCaysville - North Georgia Mountains Adorable and cozy true dovetail log cabin within walking distance to the Toccoa River for fishing or rafting. Secluded but very close to downtown McCaysville. Nature lover's retreat, year round mountain views with seasonal views of river. Rocking chair front porch with swing. Easy access to Horseshoe Bend Park.
This log cabin will make a great starter home for the first time homebuyer or retiree who prefers low maintenance and main level living. Great for investors
- Built 2006
- 1 private acre, small branch, sets back off road
- Fully furnished decorated with a Southwestern flair
- Established vacation rental
- New washer/dryer
- Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave and Dishwasher included
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms
- Full, unfinished walkout basement stubbed for 3rd bath
- Main level living
- Two covered porches and wrap deck
- Brand new hot tub (negotiable)
- DRASTICALLY REDUCED PRICE $114,500
I can help you find the best financing options whether you are a first time home buyer, investor or second home buyer
Donna Yates, Georgia Realtor primarily serving the North Georgia Blue Ridge Mountains located in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Donna is dedicated to the real estate profession full-time. Email: Donna@ellijay.com Call 706-633-0644 direct. Visit www.move2northgeorgia.net for more information.
Coldwell Banker High Country Realty
Edited April 2010