The process for getting NID-HCA assistance with compiling your request for a loan modification is not complicated at all. Remember, this is a Free service that is supported and created by HUD. This service will require you to bring them the necessary paperwork and they will submit the papwerwork to your lender:
The process consist of - but not limited to:
- Verifying the information you submit
- Putting together a housing counseling plan
- Submit your package to your lender
You will be expected to, but limited to
- Complete the application
- Prepare your hardship statement
- Bring in the required documents to complete the package
- Follow up with your lender/ open your mail for correspondence from your lender
- Keep your NID-HCA counselor updated on any correspondence received
While this agency cannot guarantee that every homeowner will be able to get a loan modification, or get the modification you want, they do assist you in getting the proper paperwork to your lender in the fastest and most complete fashion - which will increase your possibilities of getting an approved modification.
This is a nationwide service.
Check out your local NID-HCA agency and go visit them for assistance to avoid foreclosure
We represent home buyers and sellers as their exclusive agents in Northern California.
Rosemary Brooks (DRE # 01336351) / D'Adrea Davie (DRE# 01510971)
The Mother and Daughter Realty Team - Your Real Estate Professionals.
All opinions, information and data provided is deemed reliable but is subject to errors and omissions. Not intended to solicit other Brokers' clients. We cooperate with them fully.