The process for getting NID-HCA assistance with compiling your request for a loan modification is not complicated at all. Remember, this is a Free service that is supported and created by HUD. This service will require you to bring them the necessary paperwork and they will submit the papwerwork to your lender:
The process consist of - but not limited to:
- Verifying the information you submit
- Putting together a housing counseling plan
- Submit your package to your lender
You will be expected to, but limited to
- Complete the application
- Prepare your hardship statement
- Bring in the required documents to complete the package
- Follow up with your lender/ open your mail for correspondence from your lender
- Keep your NID-HCA counselor updated on any correspondence received
While this agency cannot guarantee that every homeowner will be able to get a loan modification, or get the modification you want, they do assist you in getting the proper paperwork to your lender in the fastest and most complete fashion - which will increase your possibilities of getting an approved modification.
This is a nationwide service.
Check out your local NID-HCA agency and go visit them for assistance to avoid foreclosure