The Beverly Hills Real Estate blog Thursday 04-08-10
Please e-mail us at: email@example.com should you need immediate assistance.
Welcome to the written blog and check out our daily video joke and blog which is posted around noon time on www.paraquatkelley.com Click on podcasts in upper right corner. http://screencast.com/t/MDhkZWFiNj
Thursday and that means The Masters on TV. Thankfully it's on ESPN and not Golf Channel. It starts at 1 and runs till 4:30 our time. The Dodgers lose in 10 last night. They play at 9:30 this morning in Pittsburgh. Angels lose to Minn. Hey, another beautiful day on tap...
- Today: Sunny. High 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight: Clear to partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tomorrow: Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.
- Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.
Here are some Fast Facts for real estate here in CA.
Calif. median home price: February 2010: $279,840 (Source: C.A.R.)
Calif. highest median home price by C.A.R. region February 2010: Santa Barbara So. Coast $795,000(Source: C.A.R.)
Calif. lowest median home price by C.A.R. region February 2010: High Desert $122,580 (Source: C.A.R.)
Have a great day and Count Your Blessings!