The Perfect Search For Your Perfect Home Just Went Social
So you've been using Facebook for a while now. You've reconnected with an old high school buddy or found your second cousin from your Mom's side of the family. But have you been leveraging it to build your network for your business?
If your answer is no or you would like to learn how, have we got the webinar for you! In conjunction with Active Rain University, I’ll take you through the “FREE” Roost Social Real Estate App for Facebook and show you how to give your Personal Profile or Fan Page the facelift it needs to position you as a local market expert.
If you need more convincing that Facebook is one of the most powerful networks around, take a look at some of these statistics:
- Facebook is the #2 website globally in total page views behind Google; should pass Google in first half of 2010.
- At 30%, Facebook has the same global reach that Google had 1 year ago.
- Both Google and Facebook should have global reach of ~50% by end of 2010.
- 2 years ago Facebook’s global reach was just 6%.
- Internet users spend 3x as much time on a Facebook page as they spend on a Google page.
- Over 700mm pieces of content are uploaded on Facebook daily (eg. 100mm photos daily).
- Average user spends 55 minutes/day (~23% of total time online) on Facebook.
- 50% of users log on daily.
- 67% of US online users are on Facebook.
(These statistics are pulled from various sources including Facebook, Alexa.com and Compete.com)
If these statistic and the ability to leverage your Facebook Account(s) sounds intriguing, then you need to join Brad Andersohn and I as we show you how “Roost Provides the Secret Sauce to Make Your Facebook Page Stand Out.”
Webinar Date: 4/15/2010
Webinar Time: 1:00 PM-2:00 PM PDT
Space is limited.