Feng Shui Spring Cleaning for Your Long Island Home Office
No one like to talk about Feng Shui when the words cleaning or organizing come up. If your one of those people you should click off this blog right now and have a lovely day :)
If your not afraid to try some good hard work to incorporate into your business plans for 2010, here are some of the quickest, easiest New York Feng Shui spring cleaning suggestions you can try.
1. Clean and organize everything from your computer to your desk, do it once and you'll be done, just do your best to keep your home clutter free.
2. In Feng Shui Windows are a true reflection of the outside, if you want to really know whats going on, clean your windows inside and out
Feng Shui Cleaning of you windows for your Long Island NY Home Office
3. Hang a crystal in your office for clarity, no were not taking about one of those big Feng Shui Crystals, this is meant for clarity to clear your mind.
4. Have a balance of all the Feng Shui Five Elements in your home office, earth (plants), fire (color red), water (fountain or the color blue), metal and wood.
5. Most important, make time for fun! Welcome in Spring by inviting friends who are happy which will allow more positive energy into your space!
*Carole Provenzale has been a Certified Feng Shui Consultant since graduating from the Country's very first School for Feng Shui Studiesthat was licensed and accredited in 1997. Carole provides on site Feng Shui Consultations on Long Island NY, Queens New York and New York City - NYC
Feng Shui Manhattan New York City Manhattan NYC Consultant**Laura Cerrano is a Second Generation Certified Feng Shui Consultant who has trained with Feng Shui Long Island and Masters from across the Country including Shamans to incorporate Native American beliefs and Space Clearings into her Feng Shui Consulting Firm, Feng Shui Manhattan New York City NY. After co-consulting on site for many years Laura began her own business in 2000 and has a strong client base in New York City, New York