While Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with friends, I think for educational and business purposes, Active Rain is a much better tool. The exception would be for promoters, bands , and party planners where Facebook is extremely effective. I use my Facebook account to keep in touch, but in real estate, I haven't found it all that helpful yet. Sarasota Real Estate
Interestingly, I joined Facebook as Russel Ray Photos, which was acceptable for about eight hours. Then they changed it to just Russel Ray. Ah, well, it was worth a shot. LOL
I also upgraded to Internet Explore 8 and, surprisingly, was able to log in and do this blog post. Remains to be seen if this post gets published this morning. If I does, I just might have celebrate with a nice, big bowl of Kellogg's Apple Jacks and some cold milk!
Twenty recent posts
- Top 12 things I did yesterday (but it's good to be back)
- I'll show you. I can go straight up and even upside down. Hah!
- Why, oh why, oh why? (Proper site locations for trees)
- Another example of "out of sight, out of mind"
- If you hire someone to do something, trust, but verify
- Is your professional a PINO?
- You just might have to prune that beautiful vegetation if you want to stay cool
- What do YOU do when traffic is bad?
- Beware of Realtors bearing gifts
- Live long and prosper
- No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Did I already say no?
- San Diego real estate seems to be booming! Alas, I'm a loner.
- You can turn YOUR kitty into a monster, too!
- Acquiring new business by being proactive
- Guilty as charged!
- Ever wonder how home inspectors set their prices?
- Gather information from all your reports to make the best decision
- Wanna child or a home? Sorry, you need a license first.
- Are you too tired for sex?
- Is this a ménage à trois?
My Favorite ActiveRain Groups